10/12/2007

Moved and waiting for the Truck

We are finally in GJ and now we are waiting for the truck to arrive -- probably next Monday or Tuesday. Today I painted the bedroom and absolutely love it. Excuse the spots -- they were on the lens.
master bedroom blue1
The truck loaded yesterday really quickly and I managed to get everything washed up and the carpets vacuumed before we loaded Jim's truck and headed 'home'.
On a sad note -- my fish didn't all make it. The little ones are fine but lost my 3 big tinfoils and my 2 big cats. The first tinfoil met his demise when he jumped out of the bucket -- I found him under the aquarium on the carpet. His gils were still moving so I put him back in the water and added more before putting the lid on. When I checked a little later he was dead and the other 2 were swimming upside down. By the time we got here the 2 cats were also dead. Its pretty hard not to overcrowd in a 5 gallon bucket wehen one fish was too much.

No comments: