11/26/2007

Stop before you gripe


“God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pain; it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world.” - C.S. Lewis

Michelle Malkin » Stop before you gripe: "My column this week reflects on pain, compassion, gratitude, and some simple Thanksgiving advice. Feel free to share your favorite Thanksgiving traditions, recipes, and prayers here. I’m making a Thanksgiving tree with my kids. We trace their hands on colored construction paper, write down the things they’re thankful for, and tape up the tree and the hand leaves in the dining room. My kids are my greatest blessing."

Click on the heading above to read the entire column and information on the
Johnson family -- a family that has endured the worst -- from severe head
injuries in an IED attack to the loss of lives in a car crash.

No comments: