1/15/2008

My Review of iRobot® Roomba® Red Vacuuming Robot

Originally submitted at iRobot

Our standard Roomba vacuuming robot cleans floors with the touch of a button so you don't have to. Vacuums beneath furniture and other hard-to-reach places, automatically adjusts from carpets to hard floor surfaces and avoids stairs and drop-offs.


I loved him to death!

By Wourpet from Grand Junction, CO on 1/15/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Cleans Effectively, Cleans Under Furniture, Hassle Free Operation, Long Run Time, Covers Entire Room, He's got Personality

Cons: Can Get Stuck

Best Uses: Carpeted Rooms, Large Rooms, High Traffic Rooms, Tile Floors, Small Rooms, Pet Hair, Hardwood Floors

Describe Yourself: Homeowner, Pet Owner, Busy household

My Robot's Name: Roomba

I have had Roomba for almost 9 months and he has been wonderful -- and a very hard worker. I have uploaded videos of him wrestling the rug to YouTube and have talked my mother into getting one just like him. My boy has an attitude and has provided us with entertainment on occasion with some interesting manuevers. Sadly he has recently started behaving oddly and has lost his voice. Customer service is great and a replacement is on the way but I feel like I am sending away the family pet.

Roomba and the Rug 2

Tags: Rug, Vacuum, Roomba, Funny

(legalese)

No comments: