6/26/2007

The Toys are in Oregon




ToyVoyagers - Travelling Toys - Little Things on Big Adventures - Viewing Travelog: Picado: "


22nd June 2007 - Veneta, Oregon, USA



Yipee! I am so glad to be out of that package. The flight was marvy but it was a bit dark in there. The crew only came round once with p-nuts and you know how hungry I can get on long flights.
Thank goodness we stopped at this marvelous bakery and got some goods before going to my hosts home.
It is called 'Our Daily Bread' and they also serve lunches there. Yes--it is in this old church. Great food!

My host has treated me to a welcoming party when I arrived and I got to meet some other toyvoyagers and was finally reunited with my brother Morado. What a great day it is.
Oregon is beautiful and I am already having a great deal of fun.

I will write more another day, as I am going to a sheep show now and will have to report in tomorrow with more photos.

Bye! "


Morado has several travelogue updates here.
I would say they have both been enjoying their stay in Oregon.

And Florence is in Austria


No comments: